This Week's Events

What an interesting week in credit repair.

-Experian finished investigating my disputes already. It wasn't supposed to be done until Feb. 15th! In any case, I got 2 negative tradelines deleted...one collection agency and Wachovia, who was listing a chargeoff. RJM Acquisitions verified BOTH of their tradelines. I really don't like them.

-The DV/demand delete letter I sent to CACH got returned to me as undeliverable. I sent the letter to the address they have on my credit reports...all of them. It's also the same address that's the Better Business Bureau has for them. Hmmmm something is fishy. I wonder if I can use that to get them deleted.

-Speaking of CACH, they updated their tradelines again for the month of January. More violations. I guess the next thing to do is file a complaint with the BBB and the state attorney general.

In the meantime, I will still waiting for responses from Capital One andMacy's for the goodwill letters I sent to them. Oh yeah, and the investigation periodto end for Equifax and TransUnion.

Tomorrow I gues i will figure out what to do next. As for now, I'm going to the movies. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment