Letters!

Today I sent out four letters to various companies:

CACH: I sent them a debt validation letter back in summer 2008 and they never responded. They did however send Financial Recovery Services after me. They also updated their tradeline every month on my reports. All this is illegal per the FDCPA. SS today i sent a letter CMRRR informing them of their violations and have given them 10 days to delete. If not I will report them to the BBB, ACA, and the state's Attorney General. if that work... well we'll see.

Financial Recovery Services see above.

Capital One: Last year I let my Cap One card go over its limit and they ctook away my charging priviledges until I paid the balance. I eventually paid it but they never reinstated it. I sent a letter to them requesting a reinstatement of the account in order to re-establish my credit.

Macy's: This is one of the accounts I regrettably let charge off. In this letter I am requesting verification of the account and trying to stroke a deal that if I pay the balance, thhey should open a new account for me. Hopefully it works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment